Cook Manufacturing provides control packages for all the equipment we produce. Packages are designed and specified for the customer’s needs and budget. Panels are fabricated in-house and fully tested prior to installation. Control systems come with a complete documentation package for operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and include wiring diagrams.
Standard T.A.S.T.E. Evaporator Control Package
Customer-specified brands of controller and hardware. Popular brands include Compactlogix, Allen Bradley Micro800 Series, Allen Bradley Panelviews, and Unitronics PLC HMI combos.
• Juice flow rate or line pressure set point control, controlled by pump speed or feed valve
• Temperature set point control with modulating steam valve
• Flash Cooler level control maintained by frequency drive on product pump.
• Stainless steel cabinet, with wiring and terminal blocks color-coded by voltage for ease of troubleshooting and voltage
• Interlocks with alarms for process and product safety:
- High product temperature
- Low pasteurizer temperature
- Low steam pressure
- Stage pump seal water interlock
- Motor faults
• Automatic start-up and shut-down sequences, one button start and shut down.
• Data collection on an SD card as Microsoft Excel file.
• Trend data displayed
• Fully customized control packages available. Contact us to discuss the detailed scope and pricing.
• Coriolis flowmeters can be provided to measure input and output weight and °Brix. Popular brands includes Emerson Micromotion or Siemens Coriolis.
• Full integration with plant’s existing network.
• Remote monitoring of process via desktop or mobile device.